Redmi Note 8 Pro: specifications, features and price
Xiaomi officially announced its new smartphone Redmi Note 8 Pro Redmi Note 8 Pro recently, a phone that says Xiaomi is the king of the new middle class, which comes with four rear cameras including a camera accurately 64 megapixel, in addition to a new cooling system, which makes the phone An ideal companion for photographers and gaming lovers according to Xiaomi.
These are the highlights of the Redmi Note 8 Pro:
- Screen: IPS LCD measuring 6.53 inches with a resolution of 2340 × 1080 pixels density of about 395 pixels / inch
- Design: Glass
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G90T
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage: 64 or 128 GB
- External Memory Cards: Supports up to 256 GB
- Rear camera: 64 + 8 + 2 + 2 megapixels
- Front camera: 20 megapixels
- Battery: 4500 mAh
- Fast charging: Supports 18W power
- Colors: black, red, blue, white
Redmi Note 8 Pro design and display
The Redmi Note 8 Pro comes with a Gorilla Glass 5 coated glass back design that is resistant to scratches and bumps, with IP52 water-resistant splash support that provides protection against rain.Redmi Note 8 Pro carries a 6.53-inch IPS LCD with FHD + or 2340 resolution X 1080 pixels with a density of about 395 pixels / inch, a screen that occupies 91.4% of the size of the phone with a small notch in the form of a drop of water inside the front camera, also comes covered with a layer of glass Gorilla 5 to resist scratches and bumps, and Xiaomi maintained the presence of headphones port Conventional 3.5mm, with USB-C port for charging.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro camera
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro has four rear cameras, including:
- The 64-megapixel main camera with a 1.6 1.6m pixel size with f / 1.9 aperture supports autofocus.
- UltraWide 120 ° wide-angle 8-megapixel camera with f / 2.2 aperture.
- 2-megapixel camera with f / 2.4 aperture
- 2-megapixel macro camera.
Xiaomi also provided its new smartphone with a 20-megapixel front-facing selfie camera with f / 2.0 aperture, with HDR support as well as the ability to capture portraits based on artificial intelligence technologies, as well as support for secure phone via face recognition.
Processor and battery
The Redmi Note 8 Pro is powered by a MediaTek Helio G90T octa-core processor with the Mali-G76 GPU, with LiquidCool support that allows you to play for as long as possible at the fastest processor speed without worrying about overheating or overheating, with an extra special antenna. Wi-Fi to maintain Internet speed, support NFC and IR blaster to use the phone as a remote control in other home appliances (such as TVs, etc.), the phone also has a large battery capacity of 4500 mAh with support fast charging capacity of 18 watts .
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro price and availability
Redmi Note 8 Pro is now available in many markets around the world in four different colors including Black, Red, Blue and White at a price:
- Approx. 246 € (about 1000 SR) for 64 GB storage and 6 GB RAM.
- Approximately € 269 (about SR 1100) for the version with 128 GB of storage and 6 GB of RAM.