Steps to activate the WhatsApp fingerprint lock feature in Android phones
Whatsapp has now provided the same feature in addition to the possibility of securing the face fingerprint app for iPhone phones earlier this year.Steps to activate the WhatsApp fingerprint lock feature in Android phones
More than 1 billion users a day rely on WhatsApp to exchange messages, which contain sensitive personal information, whether about family or friends, or even about work, which makes providing an additional option to secure the application is necessary for users, in order to protect their data and get rid of intruders from Close.
How to do WhatsApp fingerprint lock in Android phones?
– The smartphone must have a fingerprint sensor.
– Open the “WhatsApp” app.
– Tap the three dots ⋮ at the top of the interface, then select “Settings.”
– Click on “Account”, then select “Privacy”.
– Scroll down and click “Lock with fingerprint.”
– Activate the option “unlock fingerprint lock”.
– The app will ask you to confirm your fingerprint.
– After that the user can choose between the application lock automatically, or after 1 minute or after 30 minutes.
You May Also Like – (Ban Proof) Whatsapp Plus Latest Version Apk Download
Android users can download the latest version of WhatsApp Messenger for free, through the Google Play Store .